The Little Ones Warranty
GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Little Ones, hereinafter referred to as the Guarantor, shall guarantee good quality and proper functioning of the purchased product if used in the manner appropriate for the purpose thereof and in accordance with instructions provided, and shall provide warranty services subject to the following conditions:
- This Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 3 years since the date of purchase.
- The product is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the documents supplied with the product, and the failure is due to internal product characteristics.
- The Warranty does not cover parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- The defects and damages revealed during the Warranty period shall be removed free of charge exclusively by the Guarantor at The Little One, Unit 7D, May Road Industrial Estate, Cardiff CF15 7QR.
- Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
- The Guarantor reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of service, transportation, insurance and customs clearance if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty or the device has not been proven defective.
- The Warranty does not cover:
- The Guarantor reserves the right to replace the defective product with a free-of-defects equivalent thereof, provided that such equivalent ensures efficiency and functionality equal to or higher than the original product. The replaced defective product shall become the property of the Guarantor.
- The Warranty period is extended by the time during which the repaired product stays in the Guarantor's Centre.
- The Guarantor shall not be held responsible for any failure in performance of the obligations as stipulated in this Warranty, whenever such failure is caused by a force majeure afflicting the Guarantor or the manufacturer of the product. Force majeure means any event or circumstance beyond reasonable control of the Guarantor which prevents the Guarantor from performing the obligations stipulated in this Warranty, or results in the performance of the Warranty services that is inconsistent with the conditions stated herein, and which could not have been foreseen by the Guarantor acting with the professional accuracy at the moment of assuming obligations under this Warranty.
- The Guarantor reserves the right to refuse to provide any Warranty services if it would result in a breach of applicable laws.
- The rights granted by this Warranty shall not include the right of the Warranty beneficiary to claim any lost profits in connection with defects of the product. The Guarantor shall not be held responsible for any material losses caused by the defective product.
- This General Warranty Terms and Conditions may be changed if the Buyer and the Guarantor establish different conditions in a separate agreement, and the provisions thereof supersede the respective provisions of the Privacy and Terms and Conditions.